Community Forum

What is hsd1.wa.comcast.net ? And how does some else able to input IPv6 DHCPv6 Client DUID?

New Poster

What is hsd1.wa.comcast.net ? And how does some else able to input IPv6 DHCPv6 Client DUID?

I seem to have lost control of my computers.  I reset all my settings in Admin this weekend, but today all changed again.  What can I dio to stop this ....programs setups on my computer I did NOT install, loss of control on every one my computers.

Help!

Official Employee

Re: What is hsd1.wa.comcast.net ? And how does some else able to input IPv6 DHCPv6 Client DUID?

Hello Wilmacat. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your network connectivity / configuration issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your equipment. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: What is hsd1.wa.comcast.net ? And how does some else able to input IPv6 DHCPv6 Client DUID?

@Wilmacat 

"What is hsd1.wa.comcast.net ?"

To answer this question, that is the Domain Name of your WAN connection to the system.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!