Community Forum

Weather

New Poster

Weather

Just wanted to find out if anybody in Denver Colorado or surrounding suburbs if you have any problems with buffering on your TV when there’s bad weather
Expert

Re: Weather

Are you talking about a normal TV cable connection or streaming TV from the internet ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello conativelkd. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Typically, your service should not be impacted when weather gets bad. I'd like to assist with taking a look at your signal levels. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, conativelkd. If you end up needing further support on this, please feel free to send me a PM with your name instead. I will be glad to help. ComcastJoeTru is away working on another project right now and won't be actively engaging here in the community for a while. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.