Community Forum

View Data Usage

Frequent Visitor

View Data Usage

Back on 5/20/19 fiber was laid in my area. We were without internet for about a day. Once it came back on for good everything seemed fine. I have Blast tier internet (1 T a month and I monitor our data usage through the Comcast View Data Usage part of the website. We ended May 2019 with 327 GB used which was really low (the previous month was 604 G.

This month we show zero data used. This cannot be accurate. It showed this back on the 2nd and I just thought it was a glitch. However, it is now 6/6 and we still have zero data showing on the website.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Has it been resolved and if so, what did you have to do to have it fixed?

Thanks!

Gold Problem Solver

Re: View Data Usage

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the reply. The usage meter is there, I see it. It just shows that no data has been used for the month.Capture.JPG

Gold Problem Solver

@TCW67 wrote: ... The usage meter is there, I see it. It just shows that no data has been used for the month. ...

Understood but, like the article says:

If you have questions related to the Data Usage Meter, please call us at 1-877-807-6581

ETA: It's what I've done each of the several times my meter has stopped registering, and they got it working again (eventually).

Regular Contributor

Yep, I recently ran into a similar issue.  I called the security assurance # listed in this thread.  It did take about a week, 3 re-provisionings of the modem and an escalation, BUT they did eventually get my meter working again