Community Forum

Upgrade Wifi Modem

New Poster

Upgrade Wifi Modem

I need to Upgrade my wifi modem I have xfinity as my internet provider and I own my own modem but its not fast enough now since we up graded to 1024GB. Which would be the best modem for me?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Upgrade Wifi Modem

@JLacy82 wrote:

I need to Upgrade my wifi modem I have xfinity as my internet provider and I own my own modem but its not fast enough now since we up graded to 1024GB. Which would be the best modem for me?

Does this help?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Video-How-to-purchase-your-own-modem-and-router-for-...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: Upgrade Wifi Modem

@JLacy82 wrote:

Do you want separate components or an all in one gateway device ? Do you have and use their phone service ? Do you want to rent from them or purchase at retail ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!