Community Forum

This device is paused or in bedtime mode

New Poster

This device is paused or in bedtime mode

Hi,
My desktop connected to gateway using cable shows paused or in bedtime while on xFi it shows working properly. I cannot access to the internet with desktop now and I didn’t do any changes to the setting but it happens. My cell phone connects to the WiFi and is accessed to the internet. How should I fix my desktop internet problem?
Official Employee

Re: This device is paused or in bedtime mode

Hello xia55, thank you for reaching out to us with this concern. It sounds like you need to adjust your security settings in your Xfi app or online to remove the bedtime mode setting for the desktop. Please follow the steps provided below to remove this setting, and feel free to click on this link to learn more about your Xfi settings.

-To unpause a device (if the device is individually paused), select the paused device under Paused in the Devices section, then select Unpause Device.

-If the device is paused by Bedtime Mode, select the profile where the device is assigned, then select Wake Up. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: This device is paused or in bedtime mode

Hi xia55, I hope that the information provided solved your issue. Feel free to create another post if you need anything further and someone from our community team will be happy to address your concerns. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!