Community Forum

Terabyte Internet Data Usage

Expert

Re: Massive rogue data usage

@dcw94945 wrote:

I have called the customer security folks twice. This is what I’m instructed to do.  Run a virus scan. Done. No viruses.  Rename the networks and change passwords. Done.  No change. Turn off devices and turn them back on one at a time. Done. No change. Turn off the modem completely. Done. It still leaked 9gb over night.  

The second time time I told the guy that the modem was new in the last two weeks and suggested that it might be defective.  He argued with me about whether or not it was really “new,” and when I told him that’s what the  Comcast installer told me, he said I had no way of knowing and that I was “just guessing.” I hung on the obnoxious useless twit. 

Between 5:16 pm on May 23 and 12:35 pm on May 24, the xFi app showed usage going from 1239gb to 1332gb. That’s 97gb when, for all but about 5 hours of that time, the house was asleep or empty with family at school and work. During that 5 hours, we watched two TV shows.  In the three prior months, we used 5gb, 1gb and 9gb. We have never exceeded 10gb since Comcast started limiting. 

This is YOU Comcast, not us. So what are YOU going to do bout it? 

check with entire household members to determine if anyone has an online backup service (backing up a desk/laptop for example). also note that all data usage does not go through your data modem but also through your set top boxes when they use thenetflix app, youtube, etc (says internet below the app). 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I think I have zeroed in on the problem. Backblaze. 

I'm willing to accept that for the moment, and have shut it off to see what happens.

BUT, assuming that is what it is, I've had BB for probably 8 years. I don't know when the Comcast policy went into effect, but I have most certainly had BB in place and backing up drives for that entire time.   

How do we blow through the cap THIS month, but never before?  I have NOT added any new mega storage drives, and, the hardware and backup system that is in place today (May 25) is the same thing that was in place 30 days (April 25), 60 days (March 25), and 90 days (Feb 25) ago. Yet in those months we used 1gb, 9gb and 5gb.    

I'm a data backup redundancy freak, so I have multiple redundant physical drives, I use Dropbox and Backblaze for the ultipate backstop. But that is NOT a new arrangment. It's been in place for several years.

Why now? 

Signed "Willing to be wrong but very confused"

Frequent Visitor

Yes, the tech I talked to said Backaze is a big problem, however I am not using it. Hope you found your problem!
Expert

@dcw94945 wrote:

I'm willing to accept that for the moment, and have shut it off to see what happens.

BUT, assuming that is what it is, I've had BB for probably 8 years. I don't know when the Comcast policy went into effect, but I have most certainly had BB in place and backing up drives for that entire time.   

How do we blow through the cap THIS month, but never before?  I have NOT added any new mega storage drives, and, the hardware and backup system that is in place today (May 25) is the same thing that was in place 30 days (April 25), 60 days (March 25), and 90 days (Feb 25) ago. Yet in those months we used 1gb, 9gb and 5gb.    

I'm a data backup redundancy freak, so I have multiple redundant physical drives, I use Dropbox and Backblaze for the ultipate backstop. But that is NOT a new arrangment. It's been in place for several years.

Why now? 

search 'backblaze' and you will find many resolutions with that as the culprit. the last week someone had determined that backblaze 'reset' (or lost data perhaps?) and had to run new complete basckups. we have no info on backup sites at all.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Rustyben wrote:

@dcw94945 wrote:

Why now? 

search 'backblaze' and you will find many resolutions with that as the culprit. the last week someone had determined that backblaze 'reset' (or lost data perhaps?) and had to run new complete basckups. we have no info on backup sites at all.

That also happened to me last year with Backblaze.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

PLEASE READ! Not sure if it's been covered without reading all pages but...If you fall asleep with NETFLIX on, it will keep playing all night and all day one video after another. This is the problem with the box not turning off with the remote. This happened to me once. Make sure boxes that are not used often, or childs room, are not running Netflix! 

Regular Contributor

It's pretty easy for any network-using program/service to develop a bug or a data glitch and start consuming way more data than it used to.  Backblaze is just one of the programs already identified (quite often).  Scroll back through the thread for many more.  Then again, someone always has to be first, so if you find one that has not been listed yet, please mention it here to help the next person.

A few posts back there was mention of turning on devices one at a time.  That's good, but unless you turn one on, wait more than 24 hours and then check usage - prior to turning on the next one, it won't tell you which one is consuming the data.  Likewise since their meter says it may not include data used in the last 24 hours, turning off something for just "overnight" doesn't necessarily tell you anything. ie: what shows up the next morning could have happened within the previous 16 (daytime) hours and just not been added yet.

Frequent Visitor

Data Cap

This is impossible to get an answer to. The response is always the same. "An outside company monitors individual data usage." Yet no response to the fact that I for the most part live alone.

I do not play Fortnite

I do not download from torrent sites

I watch television for my job.

I watch 4K television infrequently

And yet, every month my usage exceeds the data cap. And what's more, it has gotten higher and 

higher with each months passing. I exceeded the cap on the 20th a full 11 days before the billing cycle. There has been no change in my viewing habits.

I have elevated to a higher tech level. They always say the same thing... "Wasn't us"

I have reached such a level of frustration that I can no longer deal with Comcasts constant drive to get more money out of their users by either throttling over time or data cap abuse.

When I turn the television on, it says I have saved x amount of energy over x amount of hours. Problem is the television has been off for far longer. Is the television still using data even after it's turned off. Is this what they deem necessary to achieve an  "instant on" ability?

I have tried making an FCC complaint, which is established to protect Comcast.

This is completly ridiculous, I really cannot wait to cut the cable

Regular Contributor

Re: Data Cap

Markeydusod,

Are you streaming your TV or watching cable TV?  The latter might be more cost-effective for you if you keep going over the cap.  In any case, if you watch TV for your job, your employer should pay for it or at the very least you should be able to claim the expense on your taxes.

It doesn't take much 4K to blow through a data cap.

Some streaming services and some streaming devices have quality levels you can select.  And some keep streaming when you turn the TV off so watch out for that.

Have you verified that TV is what is causing your high usage? You list a few highly specific things like fortnite and torrents but there are many more possibilities. Scroll up through this thread for some other possible causes. 

New Poster

data

Curious if data limits can be set avoiding charges?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: data

@madie12 wrote:

Curious if data limits can be set avoiding charges?

I'm not aware of any and I have looked.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Expert

Some third party routers the a traffic meter feature that allows you to shut the internet off until the next calendar month.

Frequent Visitor

It's irrelevant to the issue if whom I work for pays for my internet bill. The issue is Comcast gouging, urging you towards higher tiers of internet service. And yes, I realize there are other things that contribute towards the data cap beyond Fortnite and Torrents. The issue is I have not changed my viewing habits and yet I seem to bust the cap at different points throughout the month. I have evaluated and identified everything that works on my network, I see no anomolies. 

I noticed while towing the "did you try to restart" level of advice you neglected the "always on feature" comment.

Whereby the box continues to stream content for hours after the television is turned off. That... Is... An issue. Yes I stream and watch cable. Like every other American with a television and internet connection. What is grossly evident is that Comcast would really appreciate if you stayed exclusively within their eco-system. Netflix, Apple, YoutubeTV, Amazon competes with them. Creating arbitrary data usage caps is how they address that competititon. Disagree?

Prove it

Official Employee

Markeydusod, I understand your frustrations with the terabyte usage plan. I encourage you to reach out to the Customer assurance team as they are the dedicated team that investigates usage concerns. They can be reached here: 1-877-807-6581

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, we currently don't have a way to set a data limit but  we do have unlimited Data options for a monthly fee. If interested please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

1tb Data is not enough for some that work from home...

I work from home and need to regularly download large files. I come up against the 1tb data cap very often towards the end of each month. I know there is a 'upgrade' which allows unlimited data, however, this is $50 extra to subscribe to. My bill right now is only $60, to upgrade to unlimited would almost most double my bill. I don't need unlimited, I simply need a little more data. A push to 2tb would be way more than enough.

Working from home is very common these days, streaming is completely normal and done regularly. As a community of internet users, our usage is always going up. But, I don't feel xfinity has provided us with any tools other than 2 choices, use the 1tb of free data or or pay for more with only 1 option in the "more" category, which $50 to many is quite a bit of money to tack on to an already existing bill.

Business plans are not an option. Their prices are extremely high and offer to many 'extra' options home users don't need.

From a tech savvy working from home customer, this just feel like xfinity only wants money by providing just one option. Cell phone companies are modeled specifically on data usages plans, Xfinity PLEASE provide more options!! Please prove me wrong that your not just doing this to get top dollar out of the few that need more room to work with this data cap.

Regular Contributor

Need Help with Usage Meter Issues

It looks like my Data Usage Overview meter is currently stuck on the Xfinity website as well as when I call and ask about my current usage.  I'm hoping someone from Comcast/Xfinity support can help.

Over the weekend there was an area (and possibly nationwide) X1 platform issue.  There were no outages reported and when I called Comcast support they decided to run a system refresh.  My internet was working fine and I was only seeing issues with my X1 service.  After they ran the system refresh, my X1 issues were not fixed and it also knocked my customer owned Arris SB6183 into a 'walled garden' where I could not access the internet.

After calling back support they had to re-provision my modem which got my internet service working fine, but then my usage meter dissappeared saying it wasn't available.  I called the Customer Assurance Security Department at 1-877-807-6581 and they said it could take a day to show up.  After a couple days the meter didn't come back so I called again at which point Comcast re-provisioned the modem yet again.  While the modem was working fine and showing up under my devices, the 2nd reprovisioning didn't bring the meter back.  Comcast gave me a ticket # and said they would escalate my issue.  Eventually my usage meter did show back up, but the usage level appears to be stuck on what it was reading days ago before I originally lost the meter.  I've used serveral GBs of data over the past couple days and it's not recording any usage.  And I still haven't heard anything back from Comcast on a resolution.

When I called back they just said that my usage meter should be back, but as I mentioned it doesn't appear to be tracking my usage and they confirmed they only see a few GBs usage on my account (when I've used more) 

Is there anybody from Comcast that can investiage my ticket and issue?

Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Need Help with Usage Meter Issues

Looks like as of this morning my data usage meter has finally started registering again.  It seems to have missed a big chunk of data usage over the past fews days, but it's back to increasing.  I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days.

Official Employee

Hello madie12, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.  We are here to help!

Thank you 

New Poster

Re: Data Usage Soaring

This is so true.  They have NO competition for high speed Internet in my neighborhood.  I am forced to use their services if I want it.  I find their practices almost criminal.  For example, charging me for overages some months and not being able to even give me a general idea of the type and destination of this traffic.  Even domain names of talk talkers would be helpful.  They have nothing.  Very frustrating.

Official Employee

This is so true.  They have NO competition for high speed Internet in my neighborhood.  I am forced to use their services if I want it.  I find their practices almost criminal.  For example, charging me for overages some months and not being able to even give me a general idea of the type and destination of this traffic.  Even domain names of talk talkers would be helpful.  They have nothing.  Very frustrating.

cavecreekgoat, please reach out to the customer security assurance team so we can get this investigated. I've posted their contact info earlier on this thread page. 

New Poster

cavecreekgoat, the lack of competition is why you have the 1 TB limit.  Comcast only has the 1 TB data limits in areas with no broadband competition, in areas with competition, they have no data cap.  Less than 50 miles away from me becomes Charter territory, with no data caps.  Both similar, rural areas, so there is no way I can be convinced there is any reason for the data cap other than bilking customers.  Luckily, there is absolutely nothing to be done about it.   I take my kids' consoles (xbox and ps4) to my office once a week to download game updates and any games they want, and we still reach close to the cap each month.   I almost bought a 4k tv on sale, but it would cost me $50/month, as streaming in 4k would gaurantee going over 1 TB, so what is the point?  This is basically a tax on having teenage video gamers.

New Poster

Data Cap?!!

The rep which I acquired internet service form never told me about there being an internet cap and I demand you to waive to have unlimited data usage. This is Bull!!
New Poster

Looking for advice on avoiding data cap, please.

It is difficult for me to manage the cap when, on the last day of the month, just before midnight, after I have unplugged my modem for the day, in the space of 20 minutes, 17 gigs is added to my total to put me 3 gig over for the month. Very frustrating. I have no idea how to combat that, any help would be appreciated.

As far as I can tell, my internet usage hasn't changed at all, but I am now constantly in jeopardy of the cap. I have taken the following steps:

Reset router passwords

Power-cycling everything multiple times

Multiple virus/malware scans and upgraded to AVG premium

Turned down resolution on devices

Turned off auto-play on devices

Reduced childrens' streaming time

Playing apps as opposed to streaming

Got rid of 4k TV

Stopped watching and cancelled HBO because watching GoT season 8 took about 200 gigs

Watching Comcast on Demand more and streaming less

No sports streaming  Smiley Sad

Reduced carbohydrate intake

Watching YouTube on 144p

I am still looking into Cloud type things, although I don't believe we have any of that.

I do not care for the daily stress of monitoring the data and wondering what happened on the magic 50+ gig days, or why such cuts in data usage yield zero results.

I have found that my daughters I-Pad forces her to watch YouTube in 1080P which is mildly infuriating. Log in, change it to 480P, next video it pops it right to 1080P.

I do plan on upgrading to the unlimited package in the future, but I can't do it yet.

Official Employee

Hello all!

@Tinybaby - Please reach out to our Customer Assurance Team so they can check your account. Their phone number is 1-877-807-6581, hours of operation: 6:00 AM - 2:00 AM ET/ Seven days a week. Thank you!

New Poster

Data Overage

For 20 years I have had no problem with Xfinity data overage. Heck I never even knew we had a data limit until this year. So far I have been over the limit in April and May of this year! What is going on?
Expert

Re: Data Overage

@Tri4Him wrote:
For 20 years I have had no problem with Xfinity data overage. Heck I never even knew we had a data limit until this year. So far I have been over the limit in April and May of this year! What is going on?

what cloud backup are you using (like backblaze)?

Official Employee

Re: Data Cap?!!

Hi @Liltripppy

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we won't be able to waive the monthly rate for Unlimited Data. If you wish to have Unlimited Data, there would be an additional charge per month. If you would like to discuss the price, please send me a private message with your first and last name, and I'd be more than happy to confirm this for you. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Data Cap?!!

OMG already! Raise the datacap - 1 TB is so 2016 - in two years there has been an explosion of IoT devices, especially cameras that quickly go through that data. It is ridiculous to have to throttle down usage to accomodate such an arcane policy. Not to mention no transparent auditing to the customer on accurate data count readings.

Perhaps a flood complaint campaign (using our data ironically) to FCC or each state's attorney generals to light someone's behind within this company that as is overcharges and nickel and dime on the TV side (think, regional sports fees? I don't care to subsidize sports, I don't watch them, I play them - should be cost of doing business....)

Comcast is a multi-billion dollar conglomorate and is acting really stupid and petty - LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Expert

@Viper122 wrote:

PLEASE READ! Not sure if it's been covered without reading all pages but...If you fall asleep with NETFLIX on, it will keep playing all night and all day one video after another. This is the problem with the box not turning off with the remote. This happened to me once. Make sure boxes that are not used often, or childs room, are not running Netflix! 

This assertion needs to be corrected.

There's no way Netflix will continue to play videos forever if you don't terminate the app. 

Even if you fall asleep while in the middle of binge watching, Netflix at some point will pause and ask "Are You Still There?"  If you don't respond with [Continue Watching] , it will stop all playback. 

Please don't spread misinformation to scare people. 

Official Employee

Re: Data Overage

Hello, Tri4Him. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I would love to take a closer look at your account/services and get you some more account specific information in regards to your current data usage and explore data options if needs be. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

New Poster

Data Usage

Is there a way to see which devices on my network use how much data? Or limit how much certain devices use?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Data Usage

You can download the XFi app which will easily show you which devices are using your data on a daily and monthly basis!
Silver Problem Solver

@kvb968 wrote:
You can download the XFi app which will easily show you which devices are using your data on a daily and monthly basis!

.... if you have an xFi Gateway.

New Poster

Exceeding Limited Data

@ComcastAlly  I saw your comment in the forum a month ago, please assist. I'm really trying to understand what suddenly happened that we are exceeding the data. Yesterday, I was on calls with Xfinity reps and they forward me from one member to another. I REALLY want to solve any problem but it does not make sense that we are exceeding after several months that everything was working well.

Based on Xfinity rep, I followed the protocol;

- I changed the password

- I downloaded the xfi app and following the connected devices

- I removed all devices

- I run an antivirus on my and my husband computers  

Please assist! Thank you in advance,

Mor

New Poster

Re: Data Usage Overview much higher than my router shows

<Edited>. Talked to a "security rep" today. Felt like talking to the third guy in a timeshare deal. Hardball. Knows we have nowhere else to go. They lobbied hard to get approval to bill this way. Gonna take a lot of noise from us to get law to change this. They make it seem like a lot of data, 1TB. Download 45,000 pictures from granda. Great! But watch two movies on netflix a day <Edited>.

New Poster

Re: data roll over

They will not roll over.

Expert

sudden huge increases are usually found to be a 'backup' utility like Backblaze having to do a full backup repeatedly. also 4K gaming and 4k TV streaming on X1 set top box internet apps will chew though the data pretty fast too.

New Poster

One terabyte is such a ridiculous limit. Basic internet usage has increased drastically since this data cap was first put in place, with more widespread streaming, 4K video, game file sizes, and general browsing. Our household is a family of 5 and this is the second time we have hit the limit and have now used up our 2 "courtesy months." We have just also upgraded to the gigabit tier, which makes the terabyte limit even more ridiculous. Why give us this speed then limit the data to such a relatively small amount? At the VERY LEAST the cap should be increased if you increase your speed. I shouldn't have to pay $50 to get no data cap, especially when the current cap is completely unreasonable. The only reason they get away with this is the lack of competition in the area. This anti-consumer non-sense needs to stop.

Official Employee

Hello, DannyMetalHead! Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. I definitely understand how important it is to monitor your data usage! This is something you can do from the My Account app. You can learn more here: https://dataplan.xfinity.com/.

Frequent Visitor

I did reach out. Your Customer Service team is useless. I'm unpluging X1 box which seems to be the culprit where Comcast is charging my data for YOUR updates to YOUR device. My WiFi/Modem data usage indicates no surge in usage so that's the only device other than the phones (which average 12 GB per month each) that does overnight downloads. I'm praying for competition in my area asap as I saw a company laying cable for Google Fiber this morning just down the street.

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 Data Usage

<Edited>

We just had a surge of 800 GB per month usage.

No new software.

No new hardware.

No cloud backup (I don't trust them).

The only culprit was the X1 box and the change on how the allocate data charges which appears to be a new thing. I'm ready to turn it in, keep the internet and call DirectTV if this duplicates month over month.

Expert

X1 equipment that has internet access data usage only 'counts' toward your cap when used with clearly marked 'internet apps'. updates to the set top boxes, streaming numbered channels and on-demand on smart devices/desk-laptops does not count toward your CAP since it is all in-house communication to Comcast's own servers. the streaming of (for example) you tube 4k programs is actual internet usage and can be quite large for a few hours long program.

Frequent Visitor

According to your own statistics, my wife and I would have to watch 14 hours of HD movies per day for 30 days. That is physically impossible since we both work on average 10 hours to day.

My router and cable modem data usage shows no sudden spike, in fact they were down due to an increase in my work hours.

Cell phones showed a decrease in WiFi/data usage through my router month over month.

The only device we can not monitor the data usage for is our X1 box. WE ARE RETURNING IT SATURDAY MORNING.

Expert

@Gobuxfla wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

X1 equipment that has internet access data usage only 'counts' toward your cap when used with clearly marked 'internet apps'. updates to the set top boxes, streaming numbered channels and on-demand on smart devices/desk-laptops does not count toward your CAP since it is all in-house communication to Comcast's own servers. the streaming of (for example) you tube 4k programs is actual internet usage and can be quite large for a few hours long program.

A second follow up. Then how you do you explain an increase in monthly average usage from 156 GB per month to 973? You can not. When the grand total of all other devices is less than 48 GB month and the ONLY unmetered device in our house is YOUR BOX, then it sort of narrows it down to either fraud, or equipment designed to rip off the consumer. The FCC and Florida Dept of Consumer Affairs will be getting a complaint if the reps can not succesfully answer our questions when we show up in person on Saturday morning.

not my box, i'm a paying x1 customer just like you. counted data is measured by a CMST box that only counts internet (outside Comcast's own managed network) toward your cap. I've tested with our 3 Roku's running 24/7 for days streaming numbered TV channels and data did not increase. The set top boxes don't use internet at all except for 'internet' marked apps. 

Official Employee

Re: Exceeding Limited Data

Hello, mormarzel! Thank you for reaching out here. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're running into with the data usage, and I'd be happy to help. 

Just to clarify, have you reached out to our Customer Security Assurance team? They have tools available to review this further. If not, please reach out to them directly at 1-888-565-4329. Their hours of operation are from 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week. When you speak to them, please try to get a ticket number. Let me know what they say! 

New Poster

Why Is There A Data Cap?

This is a home internet service, not a mobile internet service. Why is there a data cap? It's been a few years since I've used Comcast and come to find out 3 months in that there is a 1 terabyte data cap? There was nothing obvious pointing the data cap when I signed up for the service, this is the first that I've heard of it. After looking into it, they seem to be spinning this data cap as a good service to their customers when it's literally adding a cap for no reason just to charge those people that go over the cap extra. You literally have to pay $50 more now for the same exact service they had before. They're basically like, "Good news! We've introduced a 1 terabyte data cap! 1 terabyte is a lot of data and *nobody uses that much! Power users, you're welcome for giving us an extra $50 a month without reason!

*nobody is used as a pronoun in this advertisement due to the fact that plenty of people use more than 1 terabyte of data a month."

Expert

Re: Why Is There A Data Cap?

@Chaset99 wrote:

This is a home internet service, not a mobile internet service. Why is there a data cap? It's been a few years since I've used Comcast and come to find out 3 months in that there is a 1 terabyte data cap? There was nothing obvious pointing the data cap when I signed up for the service, this is the first that I've heard of it. After looking into it, they seem to be spinning this data cap as a good service to their customers when it's literally adding a cap for no reason just to charge those people that go over the cap extra. You literally have to pay $50 more now for the same exact service they had before. They're basically like, "Good news! We've introduced a 1 terabyte data cap! 1 terabyte is a lot of data and *nobody uses that much! Power users, you're welcome for giving us an extra $50 a month without reason!

*nobody is used as a pronoun in this advertisement due to the fact that plenty of people use more than 1 terabyte of data a month."

the previous CAP for those of us that had CAPs was 300GB. so going to 1 TB was huge. over the years the CAP has been increased but you might compare this to your electric bill, the more you use the more you pay. in this case your subscription includes the first 1 TB and then charges you in extra blocks as needed, but does offer as you pointed out an unlimited service. Last I recall, Xfinity said less than one percent of users go over the 1 TB. at $50/month (less than $2/day) unlimited might be the best bargain on the planet for that 1%. I have 5 video cams running 24/7 and right now im at 249gb with 2 more days to go.

Frequent Visitor

@Chaset99 wrote:

Oddly enough after my rant last night, I unplugged my X1 box and only used a total of 3GB overnight to this point in time. Suspicious only beginst to describe my feelings.

Expert

@Gobuxfla wrote:

@Chaset99 wrote:

Oddly enough after my rant last night, I unplugged my X1 box and only used a total of 3GB overnight to this point in time. Suspicious only beginst to describe my feelings.

are you looking at the data counted by using the my account app, internet tab?