Community Forum

TCL now won't connect to internet

New Poster

TCL now won't connect to internet

We just had Comcast installed (came from AT&T). Our wireless account is working great, and our TV worked great with the wireless as well. Now that we've moved to Comcast, our TV will not recognize the wireless account. We've tried everything we can think of. INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING.

Expert

Re: TCL now won't connect to internet

Are you associating it with your home network's new / current WiFi broadcast name (SSID) and your WiFi network's current password / network security key ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: TCL now won't connect to internet

Hello hullcove. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with troubleshooting your WiFi connectivity and Netflix App issue concerns. I have received your private messages and I have responded. Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!