Community Forum

T3 Errors Tech Installed a Splitter Service Still Failing

Highlighted
New Poster

T3 Errors Tech Installed a Splitter Service Still Failing

I’ve been suffering with T3 errors and dropped service/connection since I moved into my apartment a little over a year ago. A tech came out and installed a splitter right before my modem (commscope SVDC6G), claimed everything looked normal and left. I’m running on an Arris SB6141 that I own. No issues with the modem before moving to this apartment.

Bought a new router, still having the drops, tech said a new router might help as he didn’t see anything when he checked the line beyond some strong signal (hence the splitter). I have no idea what to do at this point. I’m getting the royal runaround with Comcast techs asking me to reset my modem and saying everything looks good. Well the logs and modem restarting with internet dropping at total random say otherwise.

I’ve pulled off the wall plate inspected the line in my apartment, everything looks good, no punches or bends, high quality cables, etc. This has to be an issue on the line coming into my apartment either in the wall or outside the building.

Logs screenshots can be found here: https://imgur.com/gallery/MOVrOKv

Any help would be appreciated, I really need to have service that doesn’t drop randomly while I’m on video calls for work... If someone from Comcast can actually create a ticket with some real tech follow through I’d be extremely grateful.