Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Stuck in bedtime mode

New Poster

Stuck in bedtime mode

My computer has been stuck in bedtime for a while I thought it would go away with time but the issue is sill there. It’s not on bedtime mode in my app, i even tried changing the device to another profile but it still says that’s in bedtime more or paused, i checked and its not paused either. Help please and also I’ve been surfing I’ve seen many issues like mine but without a fix.
Problem Solver

Re: Stuck in bedtime mode

The best idea I have is to try hitting pause and then trying to unpause the device. If no luck, I would try a factory reset of the gateway.

Frequent Visitor

If you're referring to your computer going into "sleep mode", well, that's not a Comcast-related problem. Instead, look into your computer's settings and make the changes there.
Problem Solver

DNStheMenace wrote:
If you're referring to your computer going into "sleep mode", well, that's not a Comcast-related problem. Instead, look into your computer's settings and make the changes there.

By how the OP described the issue, seems to be referring to xFi

Expert

DNStheMenace wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKN89IUxXI&feature=youtu.be

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the clarification!👍I don't have that feature, but good to know!