Streaming

New Poster

Streaming

I keep getting codes when I try to watch my shows I have recorded

Expert

Re: Streaming

Post some examples please.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

@chellechelle75 - What codes are you recieving when trying to stream? These may lead to a faster answer when trying to assist you, or at least point us  in the right direction. Look forward to assisting you in the future. -TheMasterTech

Expert

@TheMasterTech wrote:

@chellechelle75 - What codes are you recieving when trying to stream? These may lead to a faster answer when trying to assist you, or at least point us  in the right direction. Look forward to assisting you in the future. -TheMasterTech

Hmmm.... I thought that I already asked for examples ?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Valued Contributor

ah! you did, its one of those days for me, my bad EG. 

Expert

No worries. Smiley Happy