Community Forum

Streaming speed

Frequent Visitor

Streaming speed

I pay for 250 mbs. My computer,which I do not stream on gets the 250 mbs. My three streaming devices get half that speed consistently and buffer. Tested at internethealthtest.org.

Official Employee

Re: Streaming speed

Hi there, locoenlacabesa. Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear that your computer is getting the appropriate speed, is it hardwired? What types of devices are you using to stream that connect wirelessly?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Streaming speed

I have not heard back from you on this, locoenlacabesa. I have gone ahead and completed this interaction. Please know that if you do end up needing further support with this issue, you are welcome to send me a private message with your name and I will be glad to assist from there. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!