Community Forum

Step it up, Xfinity!

New Poster

Step it up, Xfinity!

I only have 2 Devices active on my WiFi. My video streaming SHOULD NOT BE STOPPING AND STARTING! In particular, my Xfinity streaming should be the best, since that is my Carrier! It it absolutely the worst! I had to switch to watch my videos on Amazon Prime. It still stops and starts, but at least it doesn't take 5-10 minutes to start up again. This WiFi is TERRIBLE! I have replaced the WFi modem several times, and had techs in over and over again. It should not be this difficult to have reliable WiFi service! We are really thinking about switching to another company. We have been loyal customers for many years, but I am so incredibly tired of unreliable service when our needs are not above average. I should NOT have to use my cell phone hot spot any time I want to use my laptop when I am paying for service. Much of the time I have to keep my cell phone WiFi off because the connection in the house is too inconsistent to even surf Facebook. We are in a metropolitan suburb. This should not be a problem! For God's sake, Step up your game, Xfinity!