Community Forum

Speeds

Contributor

Speeds

My old computer was hardwired and it showed download speed of 140. Now I have a new computer with state of the art speeds and 1g harddrive. My speed just tested on the Comcast check was 20.6 down and 11.8 up. This is kinda slow? If it wasnt for my fast computer it would be really slow.

Official Employee

Re: Speeds

Hi shipper50, I can help review signals and the bootfile of your modem. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

I got a tech to come to the house and we found somethings that needed attention. Now my bill has gone up $56.85. Not a good sign...............................

Official Employee

Hi shipper50, thank you for your reply and update. If you would like I could help review the increase on your bill, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi shipper50, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you