Community Forum

Speeds below 5Mbps

New Poster

Speeds below 5Mbps

Hey,

We have been experiencing speeds of under 5 Mbps in our home at Bellevue.

The speed is the same even if we connect to the public xfinitywifi or our own router.

Can someone help?

Regards

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Speeds below 5Mbps

@pscoe2 wrote:

Hey,

We have been experiencing speeds of under 5 Mbps in our home at Bellevue.

The speed is the same even if we connect to the public xfinitywifi or our own router.

Can someone help?

Regards

Start here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Xfinity-Internet-Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi pscoe2, I know your time is valuable and I really appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to reach out with your service concerns. I know how frustrating it can be to not receive all the speeds you subscribe to, so I want to take a look at things from my end to help get this issue repaired. To get started can you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi pscoe2, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!