Community Forum

Speed of connection with Blast! Pro Internet - worth it?

Frequent Visitor

Speed of connection with Blast! Pro Internet - worth it?

We have the Performance Plus Internet with the Blast! Pro Internet option. Using SpeedTest at several different times of day, our best speeds are:

93.66 download
11.93 upload

This seems far from what the service claims even without the Blast! option. If I cancel Blast!, will I lose even more of this supposedly fast internet speed? For the extra $30/month it hardly seems worh it. Thanks in advance for your experiences and suggestions.

Expert

Re: Speed of connection with Blast! Pro Internet - worth it?

Which speed tier does it say that you have here ? It's on the left side. 100 or 150 ?;

https://mydeviceinfo.xfinity.com/customerinfo

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Also, what hardware are you using? Make and model of modem/gateway?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

My next drill....