Community Forum

Slow internet

New Poster

Slow internet

Hello,
Since we were hooked up a month ago for the blast,250mg we have only gotten 50mg down. We had 4 technicians out, who did absolutely nothing. I have hours on the phone with tech support. Had a tec out on Thanksgiving day , and he did nothing called his supervisor said he opened a maintenance ticket. This is the second time I heard this. I need a Director escalation. This is not fair for the customer. I am paying for 250 down and getting 50.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Slow internet

@puji31 wrote:
Hello,
Since we were hooked up a month ago for the blast,250mg we have only gotten 50mg down. We had 4 technicians out, who did absolutely nothing. I have hours on the phone with tech support. Had a tec out on Thanksgiving day , and he did nothing called his supervisor said he opened a maintenance ticket. This is the second time I heard this. I need a Director escalation. This is not fair for the customer. I am paying for 250 down and getting 50.

Try this:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Video-10-things-you-can-do-right-now-to-fix-your-int...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Hi @puji31

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked a corporate employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem. You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

If you would like help from the community...start here: Troubleshooting Guide 

If you haven't already, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. Thank you!

Video: How to view power levels and event logs.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @puji31, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this speed issue! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!