Community Forum

Service intermittent skipping

Highlighted
New Poster

Service intermittent skipping

Every night my live streaming drops off and on durring all live shows. This has been every single night for a week. It's on all devices including my phone so it's the broadcast, not my end. Is there a reduction in stream in the evening to accommodate coverage? If this continues it makes no sense to continue with service.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Service intermittent skipping

Hello @Mickiesmuse, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues you have been experiencing with our Streaming service. I would be more than happy to troubleshoot this for you. Just to confirm, are you experiencing this on the Xfinity Stream website (https://www.xfinity.com/stream/) as well? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Service intermittent skipping

@Mickiesmuse, I never heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this streaming connection concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!