Community Forum

Service intermittent skipping

New Poster

Service intermittent skipping

Every night my live streaming drops off and on durring all live shows. This has been every single night for a week. It's on all devices including my phone so it's the broadcast, not my end. Is there a reduction in stream in the evening to accommodate coverage? If this continues it makes no sense to continue with service.
Official Employee

Re: Service intermittent skipping

Hello @Mickiesmuse, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues you have been experiencing with our Streaming service. I would be more than happy to troubleshoot this for you. Just to confirm, are you experiencing this on the Xfinity Stream website (https://www.xfinity.com/stream/) as well? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Service intermittent skipping

@Mickiesmuse, I never heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this streaming connection concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!