Community Forum

SB6183 logs look concearning?

Frequent Visitor

SB6183 logs look concearning?

Had a brand new Netgear CM700, was having 5-10 drops a day, seemed to be all T3 related. Replaced it with nish SB6183 and everythign seems alot better. Still getting one drop per day maybe every other day. The log looks alot different tho. Now im seeing T4 and some other stuff I dont understand. Do these logs look concearnign to anyone?

aug 28 status.PNG
aug 28.PNG
Expert

Re: SB6183 logs look concearning?

Even though the signal stats look o/k at that snapshot in time, the error log entries confirm that something is going on.

I'm going to try referring your topic to the resident Experts here who can then escalate your issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. They will be able to poll the CMTS to see whether or not everything is in the green zone, see your node / cable plant and modem health, and also see a history plot for the modem. You should get a reply here in your topic.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

@kylebunga

I've asked an employee to check the CMTS for real-time and historical RF signal reports from your modem. They can also check your local node/plant for any degradation or error reports. You can expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Kylebunga, I can help look into this further for you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name and phone number?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi kylebunga, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.