Community Forum

SB 8200 2nd IP Address

aknewhope15
New Poster

SB 8200 2nd IP Address

@xfinitysupport 

I'm looking for help with getting a second IP Address for my Arris SB8200 modem. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you. 

EG
Expert

Re: SB 8200 2nd IP Address

First, check the "Rate Card" for your local area to see if that feature is even available anymore. Seems that it is being phased out;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

It's a PDF.

Scroll down to "Xfinity Internet" and look for "Additional IP Addresses".

If nothing is listed then it's likely to have been discontinued in your local market area.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Re: SB 8200 2nd IP Address

Hi aknewhope15. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account to determine if we offer 2nd dynamic IP addresses in your area. I received your private message and have responded. Let's continue via PM please. 

Please be reminded that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!