Community Forum

Recently upgraded to Extreme Pro 400 from Blast Pro 250

Regular Visitor

Recently upgraded to Extreme Pro 400 from Blast Pro 250

In my account overview it still shows that im on blast pro but my bill shows extreme 400. Yet when I run a spped test I only get around 250 down and 12 up. I've called customer service numerous times and they say everthing looks good on my account. Any ideas how to fix this?

Regular Visitor

Re: Recently upgraded to Extreme Pro 400 from Blast Pro 250

My modem is the SB8200

Expert

Did you reboot your modem recently? If so, please refer to this guide and come back with the necessary information. 

Comcast Experts are other customers who volunteer their time helping on the forum and have been recognized by the community. For more information on the Expert Program, please click here.
Unless so specifically stated, my opinions written herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast, its official employees or affiliates.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a regular customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

@RedMossberg wrote:

In my account overview it still shows that im on blast pro but my bill shows extreme 400. Yet when I run a spped test I only get around 250 down and 12 up. I've called customer service numerous times and they say everthing looks good on my account. Any ideas how to fix this?

Try calling back in to customer service and ask a rep to completely remove the modem from your account and to re-provision* it from scratch. Also ask them to confirm that the provisioning and account data in their database is correct and complete and that the correct configuration / bootfile for your subscribed to speed tier is being pushed to the modem.

Official Employee

Hi RedMossberg, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi RedMossberg, thank you for working with me through private message and glad to hear re-provisioning your Modem corrected the issue. Please reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you