Community Forum

Re: app comcast. net Internet connection

New Poster

I have been having problems with everything comcast related for two days! Must be update. Everything is extremely slow. I have disconnected all devices all the way from the incoming cable. New passwords ect. Still slow connections and problems with account app dropping connection due to slow connection
Official Employee

Hello, Coastalsand! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I'm sorry to hear you have been having so many troubles with your services. 

I would really like to take a closer look and help make repairs so you can enjoy your service again.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Coastalsand, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope your internet connection has corrected itself and you are able to enjoy fast and reliable service again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!