Community Forum

Re: WiFi dropping

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I seem to have the exact same problem. I don't have pods either and the wifi setup is relatively new. Restarting the gateway always fixes it, but that is a pain and takes time. Ugh.
Official Employee

Hi there, bdutt. Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about your connection difficulties, those can be extremely frustrating! I'd like to help. Have you had a technician out recently at all? If not, would you be open to potentially having one out? Let me know!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks, Morgan! No, I have not had a technician out to my house in the last few years, but I would be fine with that. The problem is still there and send to have gotten more frequent if anything Smiley Sad
Official Employee

Oh wow! That is not good. It definitely won't fix itself, especially if it has managed to continuously to get worse. Please go ahead and send me a private message with your name and I will get you taken care of.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to helping you out. Talk to you soon. Smiley Happy

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

It was a pleasure working with you, bdutt. Feel free to create a new post if you need any additional assistance with your account down the road. Take care!