Community Forum

Re: Weak signal etc...

New Poster

I have weak signal daily, Xfinity unable to fix. Had WiFi completely dropping on and off for over year w techs here thinking they are fixing and can’t. Finally Century link fixed water on lines underground for a neighbor and now my WiFi drops stopped.
Still have constant low signal and at times unable to access internet.
Will be switching companies soon just so tired of paying for very lousy service.
Expert

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/1253575#M94474

Post the requested info from here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Information-Requested-for-Connection-Related-Posts/m...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hey there, Meili65, thank you for reaching out here on the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear about the signal issues you're running into. I understand the importance of having reliable service, and I'd be happy to help out. If you're still experiencing these issues, please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

Please post the info that I requested here as well so that all readers here may benefit, thank you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.