Community Forum

Re: Unbelievable internet slow speed

New Poster

I agree. We are paying a fortube for this horrible service. I regret switching to Xfinity. Nothing has changed in my house since subscribing to the service 3 months ago. Now every not i am being throttled down to around 30Mbps when I pay for 150Mbps. The folling day, back up to full speed. Aroung 8pm, back down to a crawl. All Xfinity does is blame our equipment. Always wanting to reboot or blame something but themselves. Sick.

Official Employee

Hello @FireCaptJohn, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! It's upsetting to hear you feel this way and I'm sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're running into at these specific hours. I would be more than happy to further troubleshoot this on my end. Please send me a private message including your name as it appears on the account. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

How’s your Wi-Fi Bandwidth set up?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

We ended up not hearing back on this, so I have gone ahead and completed this interaction. If you end up needing further support with it, please continue with sending a PM as requested.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.