Community Forum

Re: SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire, No Ranging Response received - T3 time

Regular Visitor

Re: SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire, No Ranging Response received - T3 time

I'm having the literal exact same issue. 9 months of perfect internet and all of a sudden this exact problem. I've exchanged multiple modems and routers and have had 4 tech visits and nothing has been fixed yet. Not even a credit on my account. I also run my business from home an this is killing my bottom linne.

Diamond Problem Solver
Expert

@Namtox,

Since you've already had four techs out I've asked an employee to help you. They can look at your account and node health and see if there is an issue there and they can help get this resolved. You should expect a reply in this thread.

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello Namtox, I ran some tests on your equipment and I don't see anything impacting your services at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" so that I can assist you with getting this taken care of?