Community Forum

Re: Random Disconnects 2PM through evening

Regular Visitor

My internet problem is from about 12am to 12pm. I work 2nd shift so am up late nights. My internet connections drops randomly during this time and just comes and goes as it pleases. It started doing this about a month ago. I've been paying for unlimited internet for going on 3 months now. Apparently it is limited to 12hrs a day.
Expert

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/1253575#M94474

Post the requested info from here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Information-Requested-for-Connection-Related-Posts/m...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Comcast is limiting the unlimited internet to 12pm through 12am. Starting around midnight you have to surf web etc. using your mobile carrier. Good thing I dont us Comcast for my mobile service provider lol, I would have no internet AT ALL from 12 am to 12pm.
Expert

Have you tried any of the tips ? You haven't posted any of the requested information..

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Comcast doesn't want to discuss this because they know they are simple cutting service through automated means.
Expert

Oakey doakey. Have fun.