Community Forum

Re: Port 443 Blocked?

New Poster

I've have the exact same problem with 443. Had Xfinity installed at the end of June 2019 and worked perfectly until a few days ago.

Expert

Check any and all firewall settings and the port forwarding settings in your router.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Well I was about to write a nasty response about how "Of course I checked that, how dare you suggest that I did something stupid!!" but I checked my Windows firewall and sure enough opening 443 on the destination computer immediately solved the issue.

Must have been a recent Docker update that reverted some settings. Thanks for giving me a kick.

Expert

@johnnyruz wrote:

Well I was about to write a nasty response about how "Of course I checked that, how dare you suggest that I did something stupid!!" but I checked my Windows firewall and sure enough opening 443 on the destination computer immediately solved the issue.

See !!! Haste makes waste.....  Glad you got it figured out !!! 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!