Community Forum

Re: No IPv4, only IPv6 (Arris SBG6950AC2)

Regular Visitor

Hi @ComcastJohnN,

I need help too. My modem's online light is on but there is no internet.

When I am connected to internet from an xfinity hotspot, I can see my modem is online over xfinity app and I can send a reset signal. Xfinity intenet troubleshooting tool couldn't any detect problem. I get the below message;

"Everything looks good on our end. We checked your Internet and restarted your modem. No connection issues were detected. If you’re still having problems, schedule a callback."

Regular Visitor

@ComcastJohnN, I send my MAC address via PM

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/1125291

@berkserk wrote:

Hi @ComcastJohnN,

I need help too. My modem's online light is on but there is no internet.

When I am connected to internet from an xfinity hotspot, I can see my modem is online over xfinity app and I can send a reset signal. Xfinity intenet troubleshooting tool couldn't any detect problem. I get the below message;

"Everything looks good on our end. We checked your Internet and restarted your modem. No connection issues were detected. If you’re still having problems, schedule a callback."

Expert

Hi @berkserk

Your issue is not the issues John N specifically deals with here. 

What are the lights on your modem doing? What modem do you have? Are you connecting via WiFi or wired directly?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!