Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Re: Moved: 1GIG Plan & CM1000 Connection Issues/Download/Upload Speed Issues - HELP

Regular Visitor

Re: Moved: 1GIG Plan & CM1000 Connection Issues/Download/Upload Speed Issues - HELP

I am havig the same exact issue but i am using the XB6. From my understanding it is not an issue with the line or signals but an issue with the Intel Puma chipset the xb6 uses.  I've had the service for a little over a month,I have had a tech out 5 times, called support about 40 times, went to the xfinity store and got a replacement gateway . No one can help and they just tell me they will have a supervisor call me (which never happens). One tech aactually told me "dont use mixer then". I was on the 400 blast with the xb3 and never had an issue. When I stream to mixer using FTL anything over 1900 bitrate, the stream is horrible and dropping 75% packets, and my speeds come to a crawling halt. here are my speed tests while having mixer and SLOBS running.I need this fixed liked yesterday... Im surprised a class action suit hasnt been filed yet.id be happy to work with a real tech rather then the non-tech level 1 support. 

speedtest.PNG

Expert

I've asked an employee to check the CMTS for real-time and historical RF signal reports from your modem. They can also check your local node/plant for any degradation or error reports. You can expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Regular Visitor

Thank you. i tried the whole credit thing and was told they cant...Also each tech who came out tried to mark the appt as "cancelled" so they dont get dinged on a callback.I also have the stream running now for testing so you can check the signals.

Official Employee

Hi  jgoffredo, 

Sorry for the experience you've been having. I can review your account and CMTS levels to see if I can identify anything that would be causing your issues. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.