Community Forum

Re: Internet keeps disconnecting

New Poster

Today it is 22 August 2018. For the past two weeks, my Comcast internet keeps disconnecting at least once per day for no apparent reason. When it began, it would go down at exactly 8pm. That is not a coincidence. 

The connection went down last night at 10pm, and this afternoon. 

I purchases a new modem and wireless router this past April 2018 to replace my four-year old equipment. 

Silver Problem Solver

@SdW1962 wrote:

Today it is 22 August 2018. For the past two weeks, my Comcast internet keeps disconnecting at least once per day for no apparent reason. When it began, it would go down at exactly 8pm. That is not a coincidence. 

I purchases a new modem and wireless router this past April 2018 to replace my four-year old equipment. 

Did you report this to 1800comcast - Internet?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@SdW1962 wrote:

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/1253575#M94474

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Information-Requested-for-Connection-Related-Posts/m...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!