Community Forum

Re: Internet goes down around the same time every day

New Poster

Having the exact same issues. Our service goes out each night at about 8:30pm CST and does not come back on until around 8:30 the next morning. Two tech visits and all connectors and modem change out nothin has changed. This is 11 straight days of this and yet sending out another tech in three days. There has to be a solution.
Expert

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/1253575#M94474

Post the requested info from here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Information-Requested-for-Connection-Related-Posts/m...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Service calls by  techs have been no help.   Nothing in my house or at the box is the issue.  

Capture.JPG
Expert

Are there anymore downstream channels indicated ? If so, please post them too.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

additCapture4.JPGcapture3.JPGCapture2.JPGional downstream channels

Capture4.JPG
capture3.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Expert

Everything is well within spec ! Please post the RF error / event log entries as well.

Frequent Visitor

Here is error log for past 90 days.   Not sure how to get RF log