Community Forum

Re: Internet connection intermittent

New Poster

Yes, we too are extremely disappointed in Xfinity/Comcast. Yesterday morning, 5/17/19 in the middle of a program the TV went blank.  (No internet or TV).  Went online to our account, and it said there was an outage.  Understood, it happens.

At 3:30 pm yesterday, we finally called them as nothing had changed.  The rep said there were still issues, and service could be down until 9:00 am today 5/18/19.  

After numerous attempts to contact them and set up a call back, they have not once called back on a scheduled call.  We still have NO INTERNET, and NO TV, and cannot reach anyone.  We will be looking for another provider.  Any suggestions out there?

Official Employee

Hello @Noname14, thanks for visiting our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing interruption in your area that is affecting your services. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer and I can further look into what is going on in your area on my end. In order to do so, please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello ComcastAmira,

Clicked on your name but didn’t see any “send message” unless I just overlooked that.  Where would I find it.

Official Employee

Ok please see picture attached, the Send a Message button will be in the top right-hand corner. Also, note I had to use your profile as an example. Also, please make sure you have the most recent flash update on your device and try again? If you continue to have issues, feel free to access this link which will provide more assistance with private messages. Please let me know if you are still unable to do so. Thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Thanks Amira.  I did find it and sent the account info after my second message. 

Official Employee

Noname14, not a problem at all and I have responded to your private message. Thank you!