Community Forum

Re: Intermittent Connection

zlodge77
New Poster

i am also having this issue was it solved for you ?

EG
Expert

Please start here if you wish;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
zlodge77
New Poster

thanks but thats all gibberish to me 

EG
Expert

O/k sorry. If this is beyond your skill set then you should book a tech visit. Good luck with it !

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
lifeform7
Frequent Visitor

Yes after multiple phone calls through their useless robotic system to restart my modem about 100 times, and multiple agents came out to my home. The problem was in the outside wiring which I knew but each agent (subcontractor) could not get that through his head, they kept blaming it on my modem or my configuration. Ha!

lifeform7
Frequent Visitor

This was NOT beyond my skill set. The problem was in the wiring outside my home.

EG
Expert

So then it wasn't  "gibberish" ?