Community Forum

Re: Inactive internet connection

New Poster

I'm going through the exact same issue!!!! 3x now I've tried explaining that I lost service after they did something in the neighborhood. The issue is at their main box. I've told them this over and over again!!! All they keep wanting to do is charge us for a tech to come out. What a joke!!!
Expert

I've severed your post from the original thread as you are not the original poster and you need to have your own issues addressed separately. 

That said, what exactly is the problem? You have no signal at all? Post your modem signal stats here as instructed by this thread

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Even if the problem is on Comcast's end, the repairs would start by sending a premise tech to your home. If the problem is related to outside wiring, you won't be charged for the visit. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!