Community Forum

Re: Extremely Slow Upload Speeds - Intermittent

New Poster

I have a very similar problem. Comcast can't(?)/won't fix it. Good luck

Official Employee

Hi there, pafan. I am sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your internet connection, I know how frustrating that can be. I would really like the opportunity to assist you with getting to the bottom of what is causing the issue. There is a long list of potential contributing factors. You're welcome to either post your modem logs/stats as described here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Xfinity-Internet-Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p... or you can send me a private message with your name and I can look up various diagnostics for you. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I ended up not hearing back from you on this, pafan. I went ahead and completed this interaction. However, you are more than welcome to continue with sending me that PM if you do end up needing further support with this. Thanks! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!