Community Forum

Re: Does Xfi prevent all access to WIFI for our network

Regular Visitor

@ComcastTambrey  Can you please PM me. I’m on my iPhone and can’t find the option to message you but i need assistance:-(

Official Employee

Hello, CharSiee! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

New forum users do not have the ability to send private messages at first until they make at least one post first. This is to help prevent unsolicited private messages. I really appreciate you reaching out to us here to ask for help. You should have the option to send me a private message at this point but I can absolutely send you one as well so I can help with any troubles you may be having. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

CharSiee, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments.We appreciate your feedback and I hope the information I was able to provide answered any concerns you had. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!