Community Forum

Re: Continuous disconnects. Modem reboots Please help.

Bigmad
Contributor

I have the exact same issue there are no splitters in my line it goes straight from the pole into my modem. I can see in my modem logs the problem is xfinity's network, and they always blame my modem and tell me to follow the troubleshooting guide. It's been like this almost daily since at least march. Sometimes it goes out for 2 mins other times like today its 12 plus hours. I don't even bother trying to make new threads because the mods here can only kiss up to xfinity mark your post as answered, pat themselves on the back and move on to repeat the process, and they delete my replies. If I had any other options for high speed internet I would drop them 3 months ago.
CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

@Bigmad
Take the time to start a new thread with your details instead of “me too” on different threads, that will eventually get removed because you can’t follow forum guidelines
In case you’ve never seen them, scroll down to Troll or Spam
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Acceptable-Use-Policy/td-p/2618379

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!