Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Re: Buffering Issues!

Frequent Visitor

I've been battling this issue for months on 2 completely different laptops: ASUS T100T and Acer Chromebook. I used to stream on the website and it started buffering so much every time I tried to use it that it was unwatchable. Comcast tech support told me to use the app instead. But now it buffers like crazy, keeps telling me I have no internet connection when my laptop is clearly connected and has a good signal. I've jumped thru all the troubleshooting hoops and nothing solves it. Its only a problem with my laptops. My phone never buffers. But I shouldn't be confined to watching on my phone since I'm paying for this service. Xfinity is basically extorting money out of me to pay for a service that doesn't work. I'm mortified this has been a known issue for so long and hasn't been fixed.

What's the holdup Xfinity? This is freakin ridiculous.
Expert

Start here: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. Thank you!

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Frequent Visitor

Did you read my post or are you a bot? I've done all the troubleshooting and nothing works. Its a problem on Comcast/Xfinity's end that they're not fixing.