Community Forum

Random Slowness throughout the day

New Poster

Random Slowness throughout the day

I have random hours of slowness throughout the day, sometimes a few hours of 17-30 mbps download. I have blast 150mpbs. Upload speed is always around 8-9.5, seems unaffected. A couple of techs have come out already to check the outside line and found nothing. I have another tech coming out today.

There is nothing between the box outside and my cable modem. My modem is then directly connected to my router. No splitters of any kind are being used in the house.

Is that data below normal?

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Official Employee

Re: Random Slowness throughout the day

Hi xavierh, thank you for reaching out here on our forums. Was the technician able to find and correct your internet speed issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Random Slowness throughout the day

Hi xavierh,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!