Community Forum

RTC Reflexive Connectivity issues

New Poster

RTC Reflexive Connectivity issues

Good Evening,

I'm posting on here because frankly, I feel like I've exhausted my options and am looking for any support here. I'm having various weird issues with some of my web based apps being unable to load or connect, but every other portion of my internet seems to be funtioning normally. The two primary examples of this that I've been experiencing are with battle.net client being unable to load its feed and discord being unable to connect to certain server's voice chat channels. I haven't been able to fix the battle.net feed, but I have had a few successful attempts at fixing my discord issue, which usually involves uninstalling and deleting all the data in %localappdata% for discord. However, this fix worked once, and a few hours later, I was experiencing the same issue again. Upon investigating, it looks like https://test.webrtc.org/ is showing issues with my reflexive connectivity, stating "[ WARN ] Could not connect using reflexive candidates, likely due to the network environment/configuration." I've tried toying with both my Windows and the Xfinity firewall to no avail. I haven't really been able to find much other information in regards to this issue, other than certain NAT types can restrict that functionality.

Like I said above, any tips on this would be greatly appreciated. Pretty much down to try anything at this point.

Thanks!

Expert

Re: RTC Reflexive Connectivity issues

@Charizard703 wrote:

I've tried toying with both my Windows and the Xfinity firewall to no avail.

What do you mean? Port forwarding, DMZ, using different DNS servers... ? What exactly did you do here?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!