Community Forum

Ps3 wifi link expired??

New Poster

Ps3 wifi link expired??

On my playstation 3, when I connect to my internet xfinity hotspot, I then go into my internet browser to log into my xfinity account to unlock the use of the internet. As soon as i type in my username and password, instead of logging me in, I am met with a page that says link expired. I've tried deleting my cache' and cookies, i've tried allowing cookies as well  as blocking them. I've signed in with javascript turned on and then tried with it turned off, I've tried refreshng the page before signing in, and i've tried altogether opening a new url to get to a new fresh xfinity login site/page. NONE of these things have worked, I see other people have had this issue, but oddly enough I see xfinity hasn't resolved anyones issue with this matter.... Whats up? Does xfinity not care? I see the only xfinity person doing anything about this is that michael guy from the message board when this issue first popped up... I also see he has 5 well deserved kudos- which I think he deserves because at least this Michael guy TRIES, which is more than xfinity itself deserves for allowing this issue to go on unchecked while affecting more and more paying customers.... just a thought. I want this resolved xfinity. - Steve S. (bloodydishtowel)

New Poster

Re: Ps3 wifi link expired??

Also having this problem need help ASAP
New Poster

Re: Ps4wifi link expired??

My ps4 says link expired and I don’t know how to get past it
Official Employee

Hello, all. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you all are having the same issue. I would like to look further into this and see what else could be going on. Has anyone tried to log into their account from another device like a mobile device or a PC? I just want to know if anyone gets an error message they as well. Please send me a PM with your first/last name and user id so I can dig into this a little bit more. I may have to try this on my PS3 with my own account as well.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello all, I have not heard from anyone. Attempting this from a PS3 it looks like there is an issue with the browser being outdated. Sony does not update their browser. Trying this from a PS4, I was able to log in the My Account section without an issue. If you need further assistance, please start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!