Community Forum

Prepaid xfinity lagg

New Poster

Prepaid xfinity lagg

I am a youtube streamer ,and forbthat past couple weeks,I can't hardly do anything online without suprr long loading times.online gaming i can barely play ,and im a game streamer.never had any problems until recently.no matter what I do,it does not fix itself or get better ,is there anything going on with it?
Official Employee

Re: Prepaid xfinity lagg

Hello Sonnyjames87, thank you for creating a post regarding this concern. More times than not lagging is caused by a poor connection to the internet, if you have prepaid services I would suggest choosing a different hot spot for better results. You can down load the Xfinity Wi-Fi app to find the best hot spots in your area. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Prepaid xfinity lagg

Hi Sonnyjames87, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!