Community Forum

Playstation

New Poster

Playstation

Last Saturday my playstation 4 and playstation 3 will not allow connection for any online games. My kids can be on playstation network. Can download as well. But connection to online games get s dropped with different error codes.
Expert

Re: Playstation

So what are the error codes ? Perhaps you would be better off posting on the Playstation help forums ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Playstation

@Leftyhandy wrote:
Last Saturday my playstation 4 and playstation 3 will not allow connection for any online games. My kids can be on playstation network. Can download as well. But connection to online games get s dropped with different error codes.

sometimes it can be on the playstation end they have downtimes for maintaince and also it can be the games u playing they can have network problems sometimes they announce it on there twitter or home page or in the game. I have a ps4 and had no problems last weekend