Community Forum

Ping (MS) Ongoing issues

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Ping (MS) Ongoing issues

Hello, long time customer. ive been having the same internet ping spike issues for the past year or so. Every two months or so i start to experience ping spikes from 50ms-600ms in a matter of a second.  The same thing always happens a technician comes does nothing, he schedules me for a advanced technician and he comes looks at the tower and says itll be fixed in 72 hours. this has happened over 4 times. I need an answer as to why this happens and why they dont fix it so it doesnt happen again. i pay over 300$ a month for internet that barely works. if theres anything i can do to avoid having to wait weeks for them to fix it everytime please let me know. thanks! below are the PING MS test and the speed test. PING MS TESTPING MS TESTspeed testspeed test

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Ping (MS) Ongoing issues

Can't see your pics. Since you are a new poster, they need to be approved by a Forum Admin. That could take some time. In the interim, you could try hosting them at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket and post the link to them here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

are you able to see my images now?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

ive had over 3 techs come to my home and still my issue has not been resolved