Community Forum

Pause/ bedtime not working

New Poster

Pause/ bedtime not working

My desktop win 10 computer dies not pause or go to sleep if done while in use. If the PC is off and I pause it or it goes to bedtime it will stay that way. If it's on it will not pause or go to bedtime.
It is connected through the LAN port not using wifi.
I'm using the android version off the app.
I've restarted the router/ modem and have recently gotten new hardware nothing has worked. The problem is only with this device. It's also the only wired device.
Official Employee

Re: Pause/ bedtime not working

Hello NorRebew, have you tried installing the app on another device other than your Android phone? When you connect the PC via Wi-Fi do you have the same problem? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Pause/ bedtime not working

Hi NorRebew, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!