I'm experiencing packet loss when trying to play online. But support is saying that everything is ok.
Here is my uotrace log:
Host Name IP Address Hop Ping Time Ping Avg % Loss Pkts r/s Ping best/worst
* Unknown Host * 192.168.0.1 1 1ms 1ms 0% 101 / 101 1ms / 2ms
* Unknown Host * 220.127.116.11 2 9ms 9ms 1% 99 / 101 7ms / 24ms
be-10007-rur01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net 18.104.22.168 3 8ms 9ms 1% 99 / 101 7ms / 25ms
be-232-rar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net 22.214.171.124 4 9ms 10ms 3% 97 / 101 8ms / 27ms
be-299-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net 126.96.36.199 5 10ms 13ms 2% 98 / 101 8ms / 201ms
* Unknown Host * 188.8.131.52 6 10ms 11ms 3% 97 / 101 9ms / 32ms
* Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 7 0ms
* Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 8 0ms
* Unknown Host * 184.108.40.206 9 80ms 81ms 2% 98 / 101 79ms / 96ms
* Unknown Host * 220.127.116.11 10 77ms 76ms 2% 98 / 101 73ms / 95ms
* Unknown Host * 18.104.22.168 11 75ms 77ms 2% 98 / 101 74ms / 144ms
easo.ea.com 22.214.171.124 12 74ms 75ms 0% 100 / 100 74ms / 93ms
My connection is hardwired to router+modem(almost new netgear c6250), reboot & factory reset do nothing I'm seeing packet loss all the time. Here is modem stats:
It's not a game issue because switching to tethering from a mobile phone internet shows no packet loss at all:
The game is absolutely unplayable with such packet loss. Is there any way to fix this issue?
So I've bought Arris SB6190 tried wired - still packet loss, changed it on Motorola mb7621 tried wired - still packet loss. Last test couple of minutes ago:
I have connection stated as 75/5 but here are my speed test results:
Did you ever get help from xfinity on this? I have the same issues in Memphis. They literally put advertisements on Facebook for gamers but they can't resolve packet loss issues. It's beyond a joke at this point that this company is so incompetent.