Community Forum

PS3 xfinitywifi link expired help!

New Poster

PS3 xfinitywifi link expired help!

Why can't I login to the hotspot on the PS3?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: PS3 xfinitywifi link expired help!

@AdrianTurner84 wrote:

Why can't I login to the hotspot on the PS3?

Is it enabled?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/disable-xfinity-wifi-home-hotspot

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Are you associating it with your home network's current WiFi broadcast name (SSID) and your WiFi network's current password / network security key ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes it is enabled.
New Poster

Home wifi works, I was trying to use the hotspot wifi, but it seems as if it may be a PS3 issue because it works for my tablet but not my PS3.
Official Employee

Hello, AdrianTurner84. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues trying to log into the Hotspot using your PS3. What network are you trying to connect to? XFINITY, xfinitywifi, or cablewifi? Are you able to connect but not able to get a game networked gaming working? If this is the case what happens if you open your browser?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, AdrianTurner84. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.