Community Forum

Outages In 95008 over three successive nights.

New Poster

Outages In 95008 over three successive nights.

Outages in 95008 every evening this week. From about 8-930 and doesn’t return till 10am or so the next day.
Yes of course reset modem...
Any help on knowing when these will occur? First night it at least showed up on the outage map but nothing since.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Outages In 95008 over three successive nights.

@Customer278 wrote:
Outages in 95008 every evening this week. From about 8-930 and doesn’t return till 10am or so the next day.
Yes of course reset modem...
Any help on knowing when these will occur? First night it at least showed up on the outage map but nothing since.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status-map/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi @Customer278

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the inconvenience. Normally if there is planned maintenance, it would appear on the outage map. I'd like to review your account to see if I am able to get any information about the repairs that may be taking place in your area. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Is there a website that will have a list of those upcoming “planned” outages? It’d be much more helpful to know an outage ahead of time instead of finding it out when the outage actually happened; and that’s pretty much what we get with that status/outage map thingy..
Official Employee

Hello, sanjosewest! Thank you so much for posting in our community, we will pass your feedback to the several teams. As of now, you can check if there are any service interruptions in the area by checking Xfinity My Account app (available in Apple and Google Play app stores). 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!