Community Forum

Only one upstream locked channel

New Poster

Only one upstream locked channel

I've had this issue for a while.  I have a Netgear C6300 modem/router, and the upstream light changed from green to orange.  

When I look at my stats, I see the following. modemstats20190601.jpg

Expert

Re: Only one upstream locked channel

Can't see your pic. Since you are a new poster, it likely needs to be approved by a Forum Admin.

You could try hosting it at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites and post the link to it here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

chatterbox0047, hello and welcome to the forums! I would be happy to help with the upstream channel. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

For the benefit of all readers here, we need to see if your signal stat numbers are in or are out of spec.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Thank you so much.  PM has been sent

New Poster