Community Forum

Observing Lots of T3 Timeouts

Highlighted
New Poster

Observing Lots of T3 Timeouts

Hello Comcast Support,

I am observing lots of T3 timeoouts on my brand new Motorola MT7711 modem.

I have tried rebooting and restting but nothing works as this might be a signal drop issue.

Currently with the COVID-19 pandemic i will be working from home 24/7 and need a reliable internet but every day the internt just slows down to a halt or disconnects until i restart the modem which helps for a bit. Can you please help ASAP.

I am also attaching screengrab of the T3 timeouts.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 3.36.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 3.35.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 3.36.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 3.35.31 PM.png

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Observing Lots of T3 Timeouts

FYI. This is not real-time Comcast support here. This is mainly a user to user type of help venue. That said;

Can't see your pics. Since you are a new poster, they need to be approved by a Forum Admin. That could take some time. In the interim, you could try hosting them at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket and post the link to them here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!